Ylang Ylang benefits for your dry skin and hair
These days we are more ingredient-conscious. We examine food labels before we select food items that will end up in our stomachs.
Well, what ingredients should you look for in a product if you want to to get improve your dry skin or hair?
Well, let's have a look at an ingredient that features in all of the Monshea product range.
Meaning "flower of flowers", is an essential oil that has a beautiful soothing aroma that has a long history as a very effective antidepressant and mood lifter.
How can Ylang Ylang help your skin and hair?
3 Ylang Ylang benefits for Skin
1., Ylang Ylang oil balances the sebum (oil) production of your skin. Whether you have dry, oily, or combination skin, Ylang Ylang will help
2.. It is also useful in treating acne and its antiseptic properties to help speed up the healing of acne wounds.
3. It can be used to clean and prevent infection because of its anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties
5 Ylang Ylang benefits for hair
1..Ylang Ylang can help prevent hair loss because it has antiseptic properties that kill germs and irritants that cause hair loss.
2. Clears the hair follicles of stale oils due to its oil regulating properties.
3. Has antioxidant properties that reduce oxidative stress and cellular aging in the scalp which causes hair weakening hence hair loss.
4. Has a stimulating effect on the scalp which will encourage hair growth.
5. Ylang Ylang can be used as part of a hot oil treatment, which will penetrate your hair follicles, strengthen hair and reduce hair shedding.
What benefit would you like to achieve from using Ylang ylang? Try it now!