32 Benefits ( & Facts) about Authentic African black soap you need to know!
This is an unassuming-looking soap. But as we know we should not judge by appearances…….
- West African black soap was first created by women of the Yoruba women tribe in a village in Nigeria.
- Other African countries, like Morocco, have their version of African Black Soap.
- Authentic African black soap is made from potash or potted ash. These are the ashes of cocoa pods or plantain skins.
- If your Black Soap stings you, this is due to high levels of caustic soda and or lye. Change your brand
- Authentically made African black soap is pure as it is made with oil from plants.
- Vegetable oils, Shea butter oil, palm oil, palm kernel oil, coconut oil, neem oil, are common plant oils used in African black soap.
- The benefits of Coconut oil is that it is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Neem oil helps fight skin infections, promote wound healing, and combat signs of skin aging.
9.Palm oil was a popular ingredient in African Black soap it enhances skin elasticity,
- Palm oil protects skin from harmful UV radiation,
- African black soap is hypoallergenic.
- Authentic African black soap is dark brown it becomes this color in the ‘cooking’ or production process
- If it is black, this is not authentic (west ) African black soap
- It is anti-microbial
- Popular as it can help reduce acne
- Helps clear shaving bumps
- Helps rashes
- Used to help eczema
- Evens the skin tone
- Authentic African black soap does not leave residue on your skin.
- It is hypoallergenic
- the combination of natural oils help problem skin
- The ingredient of moisturizing shea butter, does not clog pores,
- Authentic African black soap helps fade scars
- Authentic African black soap is so hard to master that in a family of 4 children only 1 child would be able to pick this skill up
- Women who make African black soap will not use any other soap on their children.
- Authentic African black soap does not contain parabens which can affect your hormones.
- African black soap does not contain sulphates which can be drying or irritating to the skin.
- Authentic African black soap does not contain perfume.
- You can use it as a shampoo bar,
- It softens your skin.
- It will brighten our skin.
Would you like to try Monshea African authentically made black soap?
Try one here.